1. Look Before you Leap
2. Which country would you like to go and visit?
3. Stitch in time saves 9
4. What would you do with a million dollars
5. Tell us something that no one knows about you
6. Child is the father of man
7. Children are smarter than parents
8. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures
9. Your best teacher is your last mistake.
10. Patience is a flower that grows not in everyone’s garden
11. When you are right, no one remembers. But when you are wrong no one forgets.
12. Live for the moment or not?
13. Slow and steady wins the race
14. Will the road toll help reduce traffic?
15. Space tourism – If you get a chance would you go for it?
16. Love at first sight – Do you believe in it?
17. Life is too wonderful to be spend worrying – Your views
18. Mobile Technology – Boon or Bane
19. Chatting – English language killer?
20. Television – Make children grow faster than they should
21. The only thing that sat its way to success was hen
22. Hardest thing that children today are having good manners is not have one to follow.
23. Which is better – Power of love or Love of power
24. Imagine a world as a single country – Will it be good for the human kind.
25. Truth is always covered with a golden colored foil.
26. It is more the sinful to cover the truth than telling a life.
27. You have jumped from a parachute glider. The parachute doesn’t open.
28. Parking is an art. But you never get a place to park. Comment.
29. Traffic is a menace and you are a part of it. Comment?
30. Marriage life – Bliss or Disaster?
31. Hard work and success is like a chicken & egg story. Which came first.
32. You have enough credit to make one call in your cell. Who would you call and why?
33. Your most embarrassing moment in life can be the first step towards the success. Do you agree?
34. Would you be a teacher or a parent.
35. Every moment you live is a tribute to your past success and a step towards the future.
36. If you are the captain of the cricket team – what would you do?
37. Your holiday plans for this year
38. Beauty or Intelligence – What would you prefer?
39. Present world what you do think is the most important fact affecting the behavior of children
40. Do you agree with the present educational system?
41. Headings – Proverb / 2 choices / Open Choice / Situation /
42. Learning Arabic
43. Cricket today
44. A midsummer nights dream
45. Memories in life
46. Travelling the world
47. A girl kisses u while u r out shopping with ur wife – reaction?
48. Sell a new product
49. Advice u would give urself if u went back to the age of 10
50. What is your biggest weakness & what r u doing about it?
51. Which country do u want to settle in and why?
52. Ruler of UAE for 1 week – what will u do?
53. You won the postcard millionaire
54. Band is playing your favourite music
55. Your favourite game
56. Most interesting book you have read
57. Ur favourite actress is in ur room, what is the reaction?
58. Your first day at work
59. Your favourite takeaway food outlet
60. Is that lipstick on your collar
61. Do you remember your first car?
62. Is your new secretary attractive?
63. Your favourite restaurant
64. Do u remember ur worst hangover?
65. Perfect job
66. Most unlikely place where u were asked – hv u been here before?
67. Do u believe in star signs
68. Rolemodel – everybody should have one
69. If given a choice to remain a bachelor or married, ur choice?
70. If ur business partner was unethical but making good money, would you continue with him?
71. If ur parents insisted u return home leaving a lucrative career here, would you?
72. What was the most difficult choice in your life?
73. How did u rectify a bad choice that you had made?
74. Which difficulty in life made you stronger?
75. What is the key to happiness
76. If you were granted a wish to go back in time which age would you choose?
77. If you are selected to go to the moon with a companion of your choice, who would you choose?
78. Which is the most wise decision in your life?
79. Success is 99% perspiration & 1% aspiration – Thomas Edison
80. Life in an indivisible home – you cannot do wrong in 1 part and right in another part – Mahatma Gandhi
81. Do unto ourselves as you would do unto others (Stress for success) – Dr, hansen
82. You cannot solve a problem by thinking the nsame way as you thought while creating the problem – Albert Einstein
83. Quality of life is the quality of comunication with yourself and with others – Anthony Robbin
84. U see a snake cross the road in front. Reaction?
85. If u were selected to represent ur country in a world wide spaceship would u accept?
86. Instead of criticizing u r selected for ur national team
87. If u won a million what would u do?
88. U r promoted to MD of ur co. Reaction
89. Your first bad hangover
90. Yr date is stands u up. Reaction?
91. Alladins lamp. Wish for ?
92. U dislilke a movie ur friend recommended.
93. Your dream job
94. Happiest moment in life
95. Is it crazy living in this science age
96. Dieting & healthy food
97. Stress management and Yoga
98. Crack a joke
99. Dealing with changes in life
100. Your dream vacation plan
101. Your retirement plan
102. The most unforgettable book you have read
103. The most unforgettable movie you have seen
104. Memories invoked by scent
105. Introduce Mr. Orange
106. Market a product
107. View of co-education
108. Beauty contests – your opinion
109. Should men be older in marriage?
110. Why suicide rates are higher in S. India?
111. Which basic invention turned the history of mankind and why?
112. If God was to appear before you and grant you one boon what would u choose and why?
113. True love
114. Your favourite film actor
115. Your reaction to growing intolerance of people
116. Balancing between Professional & personal life
117. Learning Arabic
118. Cricket today
119. A midsummer nights dream
120. Memories in life
121. Travelling the world
122. Incident that shook ur mind – most recent
123. Mobile phones – a nuisance or a high end communication device?
124. Belief, hope or love – which is the most important?
125. Your favourite food – u would love to have every day
126. Tourist spot that you would ike to visit in the near future
127. Mad rush of life
128. Best way to ease tension
129. There is no security – only opportunity in life
130. To be a person of oppoortunity or to be in the land of opportunity
131. Most buoyant moment of your life
132. Money is a blessing or a curse
133. No one plans to fail nut some people fail to plan
134. Your dream vacation
135. What doesn’t break us makes us strong – challenges memorable to you
136. How did you feel about todays meeting?
137. Which is yr favorite DSF event and why?
138. Which is the book that has influenced u the most & why?
139. The most memorable event in ur shildhood
140. The worst movie u ever saw.
141. Tell us why you should be chosen as the winner of the TT contest
142. Look before you leap
143. A stitch in time saves nine
144. Make hay when the sun shines
145. Employee are not paid for the past 6 months. Give them a motivational speech to make them work more.
146. Do you think beauty contests should be banned?
147. Children need love especially when they don’t need it?
148. In your opinion, who should be the boss in the house – Husband or wife?
149. Behind every successful man there is a woman?
150. Give us your description of ‘A perfect land’.
151. If you could go for any vacation spot, where would it be?
152. Are men equal to women?
153. Is honesty the best policy?
154. Should children be given more freedom?
155. Modern life is creating more problems?
156. Do you support cloning?
158. At five years old, we all dream to be a teacher or a fireman. At fifteen years old, we all dream to play or sing with a rock’n’roll band. But, tell us why your dream would be to be a shoe (or some other object)?
159. Everyone writes down a secret about themselves that no one in the club knows about
160. If you could be any age again for one week, what age and why?
161. If you could fly in a hot-air balloon over any city in the world, what city would you choose?
162. If you could go back in time and talk to yourself at the age of ten, what advice would you give yourself?
163. If you could travel back in time to meet anyone in your family’s history, whom would you most want to meet?
164. If you had to wear a button with a maximum of five words what would it be and why?
165. Obtain a list of all of the cabinet ministers. Ask each speaker to explain what they would do if they were a particular Minister, i.e., “What would you do if you were the Minister of Transportation?”
166. Some people say a little white lie is sometimes okay. What do you think?
167. The chicken is involved, and the pig is committed. When it comes to life, which are you, a chicken or a pig?
168. What annually televised sporting event is an absolute must-see for you?
169. What national attraction or tourist site should every New Zealander see at least once?
170. What would you do if you arrived at the airport barely on time after dodging bad traffic and realised that you forgot your tickets?
171. If you could have a round-trip ride in a time machine and travel any distance into the past or future, where would you want to go?
172. If you were alone and had only a few minutes to hide from crooks who were about to break into your house, where would you hide? What is the best hiding place in your house?
173. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
174. Would you like to have an identical twin? What about it would be best? Worst?
175. If you woke up tomorrow and by magic were already grown-up and had kids of your own, how would you treat them differently from the way your parents treat you?
176. If you could change any one thing about your parents, what would it be?
177. Would you rather be very poor and have parents who loved you and each other, or be wealthy and have parents who ignored you and were always fighting with each other?
178. Would you be willing to never again get any gifts and surprises if instead you could just ask for anything you wanted and have your parents buy it for you?
179. If you were to be granted any one magical power you wanted, what would you pick?
180. s can do more but have more responsibilities; children can play more but are often told what to do. Do you think kids or s have a better deal?
181. If you could see into the future but not change it, would you want to do so?
182. If you couldn’t watch TV for a year, what do you think you would do with all of your extra time? Do you think you would by better off if you watched TV more or less than you do now? Why?
183. If you could have either the ability to talk to animals or the power to see into the future, which would you want?
184. What things scare you even though you know there is no reason to be afraid?
185. If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what would you choose?
186. What Indian names would you choose for each person in your family? Why?
187. Do you think it is fun to be a parent? If so, what do you think is the best thing about it? If not, why do you think people have children?
188. If you bought something in a store and the clerk gave you a dollar extra in change, would you say anything about his mistake?
189. If you had a lot of money and could use it in any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
190. Would you rather receive a gift you really wanted, or give your mother a gift she would absolutely treasure?
191. What good book have you read lately?
192. What is your favorite season of the year? Why?
193. What is you idea of a dream vacation?
194. What is the most enjoyable way for you to spend $25?
195. If you could buy any rare collection in the world, which would you choose?
196. If you could be anywhere for New Year’s Eve 1999, where would you most want to be?
197. Tell us why you plan to paint your house this colour
198. Explain why all your clothes this summer will be in this color
199. Tell the person to your right why he/she should buy a car in this color.
200. Have the speaker discuss a weird place to live and defend the place as a nice place to live, such as:
201. Next to a nuclear power plant.
202. In a swamp.
203. Bottom of the Grand Canyon.
204. Top of Mt Cook.
205. It was a dark and stormy night as lightning flashed through the window pane…..
206. When the guests heard the noise they stumbled down the hallway only to discover….
207. The police arrived and asked everyone to….
208. Fearing for my own safety I told the Police, “I couldn’t have done it because I…..”
209. Seeing that now was the right time, the butler stepped forward and declared…..
210. Old Mrs. Marple didn’t think anyone knew about her relationship with the deceased. I then stood up and told the group…..
211. Gasping for breath and holding her throat, the maid stumbled into the drawing room….
212. It was then that the front door burst open and who should step in but….
213. “No!”, I cried. “It was I who did it, for you see the dead man was my……..”
214. Surprising everyone, the dead man picked himself up off of the floor, looked around at the gathering and said…..
215. Just when all had felt the mystery solved, the light went out…..
216. The policeman then stepped forward and announced to the guests, with a big smile on his face….
217. While changing job in the UAE, there is a ban for 6 months to 1 year. This policy is good for stable employment market. Do you agree? Give your reasons.
218. In the UAE, road accidents killed 873 people and injured 11,477 people last year. This high rate of accidents is due to the bad traffic conditions prevailing here. Do you agree? Give your arguments.
219. In Sharjah, second hand car market must be at the centre of the city. Do you agree? Give your arguments.
220. Paid Parking is the remedy for parking problem in Sharjah. Do you agree? Give reasons.
221. In some families both the husband and wife are working. Is this good or bad for the family? Give your arguments.
222. In some offices the working hours is continuous, with or without a short lunch break. In other offices, there is a lunch break of around three hours. Which is good? Why?
223. Olympics is a waste of money. Give your arguments.
224. Frog Jumping must be made an Olympic sport.
225. Competitive sports urge sportsmen to turn to drugs. So competitive sports should be banned.
226. Internet is a bane or boon
227. “The Internet has provided a means by which any person can locate information on almost any topic conceivable, from high-level mathematics to the craft of knitting. How do you envisage this affecting the process of education?”
228. “Sleeping alone in your bed at 3am, you are awoken by a strange tapping at your window. Drearily pulling yourself out of bed, you carefully open the window only to see…”
229. Is traveling a waste of time & resources
230. if you were a dentist and you pulled the wrong tooth from a patient, how would you plead your case?
231. What do people think they know about your birthplace that isn’t true?
232. You live next to a nuclear power plant, defend the place as a nice place to live.
233. There shall not be any taboo subjects in Toastmaster clubs. Defend.
234. If you could be any age again for one week, what age and why?
235. If you could fly in a hot-air balloon over any city in the world, what city would you choose?
236. If you could travel back in time to meet anyone in your family’s history, whom would you most want to meet?
237. Some people say a little white lie is sometimes okay. What do you think?
238. You are a fly on the tail fin of a Boeing 747 that has fallen asleep. You awaken and the plane is going 400 miles per hour! How you feel?
239. We never know the love of our parents until we become parents ourselves240. If you were born again in the opposite gender, what would you feel?
241. What makes a friendship successful?
242. In the case of a dispute, who would you support, your wife or your mother?
243. If you had to choose only one from Health, Wealth & Wisdom, which would it be and why?
244. Which one person has shaped you life the most and how?
245. What do you regret the most in your life and why?
246. If you could have had a different career what would it be and why?
247. What is the least amount of education any person should have and why?
248. If there is something in the worlds history you could change, what would it be and why?
249. Define happiness and how to attain it.
250. What hopes do the youth of today have in the world of the near future?
1. Look Before you Leap